Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Golden Sands is recruiting! We are looking for ambitious team members with the right attitude, passionate about guest satisfaction and creating unforgettable memories. If you want to join us & feel that you could be an asset to our fun-loving team we would like to hear from you. We are looking for genuine friendliness, a positive attitude and a will to learn and grow. Do you have these qualities and want to join one of the most dynamic service teams on the island? We are offering opportunities on both full-time and part-time bases.
Is BLU for you?
The candidate will be reporting to the Food and Drink Manager and will be responsible for the ongoing management of the Bars operation to ensure the achievement of established food and beverage quality, guest service quality standards, departmental revenue and profit goals.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Dealing and handling to guests’ queries and resolving any issues;
- Ensure all staff are properly trained and certified;
- Reporting and following-up on any maintenance issues;
- Promote and practice compliance with fire, health, safety and hygiene standards and regulations;
- Maintain regular communication with both the team and management through meetings and discussions;
- Controls and analyses, on an on-going basis, the following;
- Daily, weekly and monthly revenues
- Quality and presentation of food and beverage products
- Quality and service standards by training and coaching team members
- Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment
- Quality of entertainment and ambiance
- Guest satisfaction
- Inventories by regularly checking that stock is correctly rotated and stored and wastage is reduced;
- Marketing opportunities
You must have a positive ‘Yes I Can’ attitude and have the passion for delivering exceptional service to our guests. The ideal candidate must be a determined individual who can delegate duties and tasks to team members to meet the set objectives. Furthermore, the selected candidate must possess excellent problem solving, customer care as well as computer skills. Candidates with previous and sound knowledge of Bar and operational management experience within a high-standard hotel of similar size will be looked upon favourably. Fluency in English is a must.
Please send CV by no later than 28th February 2018 by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: The Human Resources Department Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Golden Sands Golden Bay L/O Mellieha, MLH 5510