We are looking for ambitious team members with the right attitude, passionate about guest satisfaction and creating unforgettable memories. If you want to join us & feel that you could be an asset to our fun-loving team we would like to hear from you. We are looking for genuine friendliness, a positive attitude and a will to learn and grow. Do you have these qualities and want to join one of the most dynamic service teams on the island?
Food Suppliers’ Regulatory Affairs Officer
We are not just looking to fill a vacant position, we are looking for a forward-thinking, energetic individual to become an integral part of our team!
The candidate will be responsible for :
- ensuring complete HACCP compliance, by liaising with suppliers and ensuring that all documentation is in place;
- performing spot checks onsite on food packaging, labelling etc;
- maintaining and managing the supplier database and keeping an updated status report;
- ensuring that all certification, licences and analytical results are filed in an orderly manner and readily available for audit; and
- initiating onsite audits, and alerting management of any breaches of standards by suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be a great team player, and able to work independently and manage deadlines. IT literacy is essential, as well as fluency in the English language.
Please send a CV by no later than Friday 11th August 2017 by e-mail to: email@example.com or by mail to:
Corinthia Hotels Limited
Europa Centre, John Lopez Street,